Installing Your Decal
1. Clean and dry the surface with paper towel.
2. Peel backing off the decal and make sure the decal remains stuck to front application tape.
3. Place the decal on the surface and squeegee or rub the decal slowly pulling firm so that wrinkles and or bubbles are minimized or limited.
4. Slowly peel the top tape off at an angle.
5. If bubbles are present, use a needle or x-acto blade to carefully poke a small pinhole on side of the bubble.
NOTE: Do not use fingernail or squeegee to push bubble out! This may damage the sticker face. Instead, use your finger to roll out any trapped air.
6. Smaller bubbles will usually disappear with sun or heat over a short time.